The RECTORY CHAPEL and PARISH HALL, Victoria Road, Freshwater, Isle of Wight
THE RECTORY CHAPEL
PLEASE NOTE THAT SERVICES AT THE RECTORY CHAPEL ARE CURRENTLY SUSPENDED.
Behind the Rectory Chapel is the Parish Hall which is available for hire.
FRESHWATER PARISH HALL
Behind the Rectory Chapel is the Parish Hall which is available for hire and is used by a number of local church and community groups. For information and bookings please contact:
Tel: 07860 333875 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Originally a Tithe Barn, probably constructed prior to the 17th century, with random local stone and with a thatched roof and with internal curved beams and roof support structure visible. The Rector Chapel, adjoining, probably originally constructed in the 17th century, but was later rebuilt with a new altar area, probably in the late 1800’s to the turn of the century, using random stone and dressed stone corner quoins.